◄ menu

Since 1956

1956

Opening of the naturist campsite Centre Hélio Marin Oltra Frères.

In the 70s

Naturist outdoor tourism exploded in the Languedoc Roussillon.

1989

Jean-Michel became manager of CHM alongside Joëlle...   

1999

1999

Richard and Jean-Michel decided to rename the campsite "Centre Hélio Marin René Oltra".

2016

In 2016 the camping celebrate its sixtieth anniversary...

fr  gb  de  nl